Why Should You Choose To Hire Me and My Team
Have you ever felt that you were overwhelmed because you have too much to do yet need to do even more? Has your social media been out of control and hard for you to manage? Do you want to be coached by someone who has felt your pain and understand exactly what you are feeling? Then you are right where you need to be.
I’m so glad that you found my website for Entrepreneurs who have been experiencing social media overwhelm because I and my team have just what you are looking for when it comes to your social media and WordPress needs. My name is Kim Beasley and I am a coach, strategist, and speaker who can assist you in growing your online presence.
Whether you are just starting out or you have been in business for awhile, we have services or products that can meet your needs. To get started, you should identify what your needs are right now, then take a look at the services that we provide below. I and my team can meet all of your social media and WordPress needs.
How Have I Been Success With Social Media?
What you will learn here will help you grow your online presence just as I have been able to do. Just let me share a little bit about myself so that you can learn how I can help you:
- I participate as a weekly special guest on a live newscast via a Google+ Hangout which is hosted by a 9 time Emmy Award winner.
- I’m excited that on Google+, within my first 6 months, I was able to connect with over 15,000 people who circled me.
- In 2011, I was listed as one of the top 30 women to follower on Twitter in the article: “Top 30 Women Tweeting About Tech“.
- I’m thrilled to share that I am an International speaker in the areas of social media and WordPress in the US, Sydney, Australia, and Singapore.
- Interviewed via Twitter by Melinda Emerson, Small Biz Lady, regarding “How To Grow Your Business Using Google+“. Melinda has over 100K Twitter followers.
- Successful YouTube channel where you can find many interviews, training videos and the state of social media videos.
- Weekly Social Media correspondent for KRNV out of Reno, NV via Google+ Hangout.
What Can I Provide To You?
Social Media Services
Beyond the Interview
Types of Speaking engagements