If you have clients then one of the things that you might want to do is add their testimonials to your website. Sharing the testimonials on your WordPress blog can be a way to let people know what your clients are saying about you.
Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well. Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Allowing clients to share their appreciation allows them to feel like they are a part of your business. As the quote above states, it’s “a wonderful thing”.
One plugin that should help you add testimonial to your WordPress website is WP-Testimonial.
- It includes the option to display a random testimonial in your sidebar using PHP code for older templates or using a widget for newer themes. The widget is built-in with the plugin, so you have no additional files to worry about.
- Testimonials can also be displayed all on one page. A template file is included that will need to be uploaded to your theme directory. Once in place, simply create a new page and select that template from the drop-down.
When determine what works best for your blog, plugins should be high on the list. The right plugin could not only help your blog with SEO but it can also help you with web traffic. Content management is another area that plugins are ket too. Having the right ones installed can help make it easier for you to manage your content.
Compiled below a starter list of some of the plugins that can help you manage your content:
- Admin Management Xtended: Extends admin functionalities by introducing: toggling post/page visibility inline, changing page order with drag’n’drop, inline category management, inline tag management, changing publication date inline, changing post slug inline, toggling comment status open/closed, hide draft posts, change media order, change media description inline, toggling link visibility, changing link categories.
- All in One SEO Pack (don’t use if you use HeadSpace2): Out-of-the-box SEO for your WordPress blog. Optimizes your WordPress blog for Search Engines (Search Engine Optimization).
- HeadSpace2 (don’t use if you use All in One SEO Pack): an all-in-one meta-data manager that allows you to fine-tune the SEO potential of your site.
- Content and Excerpt Word Limit: Allows users to… Continue reading →
Have you been trying to develop a membership website using WordPress and finding it hard to accomplish? Have you tried plugins that didn’t develop the “membership” environment that you wanted? Then I would like to suggest that you take a look at WP WishList Membership Plugin.
This plugin adds membership capabilities to WordPress that are missing so that you can have protected content as well as monthly payments. Below is a short list of what you will receive when purchasing this plugin for only $97 (one-time fee).
- Unlimited Membership Levels
- Simple Installation With New or Existing WordPress Blog
- Flexible Membership Options
- Sequential Content Delivery
- Control Viewed Content
- Shopping Cart Integration
- Easy Member Management
- Multi-Level Access
You get much more than this list details. Don’t wait any longer! Rush over to get started with developing your own membership website using WordPress + WP Membership WishList plugin.
For those who live in an area in the US, daylight savings time can be a bother when it changes. To help automate the process, Otto has created an automatic daylight timezone plugin that automatically changes your WordPress blog time. Click here to find out more about Automatic TimeZone.
Have you thought about adding a page to your website where you can feature other businesses? Maybe you want to add a resource page that would be easy to manage.
Then take a look at the plugin called “Business Directory” which has the following basic details and is compatible up to version 2.7:
- The Business Directory plugin for WordPress is an easy way to host a free directory page for your readers, affiliates, advertisers, community or club members. Invite them to submit a simple advertisement listing for themselves on your blog.
- Listings include company name, a short description, and contact information including a live URL. The plugin includes an admin tab that allows you to approve of listings before they appear live on the site. You can also edit and delete listings.
- We will soon have a premium version of this plugin that allows you to promote a listing upgrade to your directory participants; you set the cost and collect via PayPal, they get to upload a logo and appear in the top ‘premium’ section of your Directory.
- Business Directory is a great way to increase the SEO value of your site, and to monetize your community participation.
Image courtesy of www.sxc.hu
Sign-up for Social Media eCourse
Circle Business Page on Google+
Input about Beyond The Interview
Have you got a message to get out to the world? Are you struggling with social media and feeling stuck? I have been a coaching peer with Kim Beasley for more than a year now and it wasn't until recently when I said YES to her irresistible offer to participate in a Google + hangout that I truly came to appreciate her social media marketing skills. I had been sending out my message to change peoples lives for a while. I thought I was reaching my niche market but after our G+ Hangout, it was like magic. My opt-ins went up and I was contacted by a Reality TV show to audition for a role as a Life Coach. If you are looking for someone to assist you in getting your message out to the world using social media, then I recommend you connect with Kim and see if you are a fit.
Wildfire Business and Life Coaching